United States - 2019-1
As a remote call center agent, your responsibilities are to answer questions from customers, provide customer service for inbound calls, and make outbound calls to customers regarding sales, orders, billing information, and other quality assurance issues. If your responsibilities include tasks related to being a sales representative, you may follow up on leads generated by other sales reps or marketing managers. When you are unable to answer questions for a client or customer, you pass them off to a more experienced home-based representative or manager.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Good listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Confident, pleasant and professional phone voice
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be able to navigate through numerous computer windows in an efficient manner while speaking with customers.
- Be tactful when speaking to customers.
- Possesses great time management skills and be able to work independently.
- Willingness to learn about cars and the automotive sales/service industry.
- Customer service experience is preferred.
- Be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Not be afraid of the word “no”
- Must have valid driver's license
Depends on the campaign we support a variety of clients but earning more than just a wage is available.
- Continued training
- Opportunities for career advancement
- 5 day work week
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market potential customers.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and taking inbound customer phone calls.
- Answer emails in a timely, professional, well written manner.
- Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection.
- Assist customers with scheduling appointments.
- Conceptualize and understand the psychology of Internet customers and work with them accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration.
- Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly.
- Use scripting consistently.
- Make notes of all customer interactions in the CRM.
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level and maintain any customer information confidential.
- Meet department standards.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.